Rover European may change the policy from time to time and you should check this page for any updates and to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
Information we may ask you for
We may collect the following information which is requested for legitimate business purposes only :
- Name and address including post code
- Home telephone and mobile telephone numbers
- Date of birth
- Passport information, if applicable
- Any special dietary requirements
- Preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Credit/Debit Card information *
* Please note that any debit/credit card information we may collect is transmitted directly to the relevant card companies for the purpose of the payment transaction only and is not stored by us afterwards.
What we do with the information we gather
We require the information to assist us in processing your reservations both internally and with hotels, ferry companies and/or tourist attractions. The information also helps us to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- Periodically we may send out e mails about new products, special offers, newsletters, or other information which we think you may find interesting
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe and secure. In order to prevent any unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure and safeguard the information that we collect from you.
Control of your personal information
If we have previously communicated with you using your personal information for direct marketing purposes you may require us to remove or correct that information at any time by either writing by post or e mailing us at [email protected]
Any personal information we hold is used for processing your reservations for holiday bookings and/or coach hire or for direct marketing purposes only. We do not give your information to any other third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
You may request details of any personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 at any time by writing to us at Rover European, The Coach House, Spring Mill, Avening Road, Nailsworth. GL6 0BS.
If you believe any information we hold is incorrect please write or e mail us as soon as possible and well promptly correct any such information.